Community News: Latest PECL Releases (10.25.2022)
Latest PECL Releases:
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
Fixed PhalconConfigConfig::setData to pass the insensitive flag to child objects #16171
Fixed PhalconConfigAdapterGroupped::__construct to pass the insensitive flag to child objects #16171
Fixed PhalconSessionManager::setName, removing the regex check for the name for custom adapters to work with create_sid() #16170
Fixed PdoResult::fetchAll when passed class name in 2nd argument #16177
Fixed FormsForm::label to accept an array as a default variable #16180
– Add support for PHP 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2
– Drop support for PHP 7
* Fix an edge case in Tedsstrict_hash for arrays with reference cycles.
‚$x === $y‘ should now always imply that Tedsstrict_hash($x) === Tedsstrict_hash($y)
* [PHPC-2152] – CheckResolv.m4 fails to link libresolv when detecting res_nsearch
* [PHPC-2157] – Upgrade libmongoc to 1.22.2
* Make the `SIMDJSON_ERR_*` constants case-sensitive in all PHP versions.
(The code it was based on was missing the flag needed to mark constants as case sensitive before PHP 8)
* Fix a bug that prevented using JSON pointer in `simdjson_key_count`, `simdjson_key_exists`, and `simdjson_key_value` with a leading slash https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6901.html.
This bug was introduced when working around test failures following a change in json pointer validation in the underlying C simdjson library.
„“ in a JSON pointer continues to refer to the entire document.
„/“ in a JSON pointer now properly refers to the key that is the empty string.
Continue to allow the non-standard omission of the leading „/“ for compatibility with earlier PECL releases. This may be deprecated in a subsequent release.
* See github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf/releases for release notes.