Community News: Latest PECL Releases (11.08.2022)
Latest PECL Releases:
* Fix symbol error seen in php 8.2.0 loading zend_class_unserialize_deny, due to failing to load a header defining a macro.
* Supported PHP-8.2
* Improved coroutine exception handling, compatible with ext-soap
* Fixed parameter compatibility of Coroutine::printBackTrace() and debug_print_backtrace()
* Added pgsql coroutine client LOB supports
* Fixed Event::add() support for sockets resources
* Fixed compile error when no zlib
* Improved websocket client, upgrade header contains websocket instead of equal
* Optimized http client, disable keep-alive when server sends connection close
* Optimized http client, prohibit adding the Accept-Encoding header without compression library
– Improved debug info, set password as sensitive parameter under PHP-8.2
– Fixed crash when unpack server task parsed to an unexpected string
– Enhanced Server::taskWaitMulti(), no blocking in coroutine environment
– Fixed the problem that adding a timer less than 1ms is forced to 0
– Fixed crash when using table::getMemorySize() before add columns
– Optimized log function, no longer print screen when writing to the log file fails
* Fix a bug that could prevent objects/arrays with reference cycles from being properly garbage collected.
* Fix bugs in unserializing PHP references to values found in php 7.4 typed properties (#363)
* Add a macro that callers can use to check if igbinary will accept the header for data being unserialized.
* Fix bug preventing the unserialization of data containing representations of strings larger than 4GB.
– fix segmentation fault #72
* Rewrite some code (espectaly if/else instruction).
* Add more detail in exception message.
* Fix recovery settings error (issue [#71](https://github.com/win32service/win32service/issues/71))
The binary is also available here: https://github.com/win32service/win32service/releases/tag/v1.0.2
– Fix span limiter not being reset in long running processes #1785
– Rate limiting support #1769
– Add span stacks #1746
Stop collecting IP on tracer #1774
Amend wording when uninstalling datadog #1756
Guzzle Integration not initialized correctly #1762.
Do not create root spans for certain Symfony methods #1771. Thanks, @radykal-com!
ldconfig not found by installer #1773
Fix crash in ddtrace_curl_multi_get_gc #1779
Fix in-tree compilation #1760
Reusability of zai config across products #1765
Avoid deprecated zend_atol on PHP 8.2 #1778
Prevent deadlocks when forking #1752
Fix linking on arm64 mac #1759
Application Security Monitoring (v0.4.4)
Generate ip and duplicate ip headers on appsec DataDog/dd-appsec-php#141
Fixed PhalconMvcViewEngineVoltCompiler::isTagFactory to correctly detect a TagFactory object without throwing an error #16097
Fixed default values for PhalconCli, PhalconDispatcher and PhalconApplication components to ensure not null values are passed to methods #16186
Fixed PhalconForm::clear to correctly clear the elements and not recurse #15956
Added PhalconHttpRequest::getPatch() to get a value from a PATCH request #16188
Added PhalconHttpRequest::getFilteredPatch() to get a value filtered from a PATCH request #16188
Added PhalconHttpRequest::hasPatch() to check if a value exist in a PATCH request #16188