SymfonyOnline June 2023 – DDD: Debugger Driven Development
The upcoming international conference, SymfonyOnline June 2023, is scheduled to be held on June 15th and 16th. The schedule for the conference is being released gradually and can be accessed by following the link.
We are pleased to announce that the next person to join the team of speakers is:
„Many developers fail to use a debugger like Xdebug in their day to day activities. In this talk we will explain:
– Why you really want to be using a debugger
– How do you install and configure it easily
– How it interacts with your Symfony application
– How you can use it for more than just debugging your application, how you can actually use it to drive your development.“
Did you know that you can easily register and participate in SymfonyOnline June 2023 with just a few clicks?
1) Read the detailed talks and program:
The detailed program is available here!
2) Register by clicking on Buy ticket and benefit from the regular rate until May 24th (included).
3) Choose the ticket of your choice:
June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings. Topics will be available shortly!
June 15-16: Conference only with 2 tracks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
June 13-16: Combo ticket „Conference + Workshops“ to live a Symfony week experience!
4) Follow the „conferences“ blog posts to not miss anything!
Participate and learn the latest about Symfony from home!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!